Android Version

Shlana
I just switched to an android phone, but I would LOVE to have this app.  Do you have an android version? If not, how soon could you make one :)

Re: Android Version

Leigh Chinitz
Administrator
I also use an Android phone.  What I do is to generate routes, and then follow them on my phone using OSMAND.  It's great, and even gives voice commands.
http://routeloops.com/Android.html

Re: Android Version

Akka
Hi,
I use Android to create routes with the RouteLoops website, it works well.
The only thing is: I want to bookmark the site including the settings (kilometers instead of miles, etc). And I want the starting point to always be my house, without having to manually enter it every time.

Is this possible, ie by bookmarking a more specific url than routeloops.com/mobile?

Thanks in advance,
Akka
Groningen, The Netherlands