Can't see the map

Colin Miller
I cannot see the map when the home page loads - can anyone help please?

Re: Can't see the map

Leigh Chinitz
Administrator
Colin and anyone else,

This issue was resolved.  In case anyone is interested, it was caused by a Javascript error that IE7 could not resolve.  I'm really glad that Colin posted about it, because it was very simple to fix.  For anyone else looking at this forum, PLEASE post and/or email me issues you see.  I would rather resolve them than have them preventing people from using the site.

Leigh

Re: Can't see the map

Again can't see the map. Using Firefox in Windows 8. It worked on 2/16/14.

Re: Can't see the map

Leigh Chinitz
Administrator
Yes, strange.  Again, it should be fixed now.  No idea what caused that one.