Heard about you on the radio - nice product!

Heard about you on the radio - nice product!

jackson3pin
Heard your wife(?) on the radio bragging about you - nice product!  She was right.

Here's a pipe dream for a mountain bike rider / trail runner:  Trails!  I want trails.  I am also a road bike rider and sometime pavement runner and will use your app.  (Home is Jackson, WY, though I currently live in Boston and spend time in Rome Italy with a client there.  So your app has world-wide usage for me.  Awesome!)

Re: Heard about you on the radio - nice product!

Leigh Chinitz
Administrator
Thanks so much!  For the trails, I would need to get access to a database that has them.  (Trails, that is.)  Right now, I don't *think* that Google Maps includes them, but I'll look into it.   There are other map databases out there, though, and I have often thought that I should develop some support for them...