International Routes

Leigh Chinitz
Administrator
Here's a popular question (or at least a variant of a popular question): "Why dont you support Canadian routes?"

The initial RouteLoops application only supported routes in the US.  However, the Google Maps based interface can generate routes anywhere in the world that Google supports routing.  That's a lot of places.  So far we've seen positive feedback from Canada and South Africa, and we can see hits coming from Sweden, Denmark, and lots of other place.  There are still limitations to what we can do using only the Google Maps interface, but this appears to be a positive start.

Definitely take a look at the page, available in our "lab" page (http://www.routeloops.com/lab).