Little suggestions

Artur
Hi
Many thx for this superb site. Before it a was planning my routes almost by hand... But now my trainings are much easier to plan. I have a little suggestion and big favor to ask ;-) It would be great to add two options if it would be possible. One is to make route distance a range. When i specify a distance e.g. 18km it can generate route of 26km (44% longer). Little too long, but I can of course generate route a few times and find one which will be good. But it would be nice to specify range e.g 16 to 20km or 18km +-2km or 18km +-15%... Second suggestion is to add different end location. I often training when I coming back home from work. It would be so great to create route when start is my work and end is my home...

Re: Little suggestions

Leigh Chinitz
Administrator
So both of these exist now, at least in the OSM version.

* You can set a range for the distance
* Under the "Settings" menu you can set a fixed waypoint that the route will be forced to pass.

You still have to create a complete loop, though.  I don't have different start/end points.  That wasn't the point of the site (it's about creating loops) but I may do it at some point.  For now, though, you can generate loops with your work as a fixed waypoint.