Quantcast

iPhone app

Leigh Chinitz
Administrator
Just posted the new iPhone app to the Apple App store.  It's free, so download it and take a look.  There are going to be bugs, but hopefully people will already find it useful.  One of the really nice things it can do is to take a permalink from RouteLoops.com and display it on your iPhone.  It doesn't have all of the bells and whistles of a GPS device, but for those without one, it might really do the trick!

Re: iPhone app

Anthony
I was looking for this app in the app store today.  But it is no longer there.  What happened?  I was so disappointed not to find it there.

Re: iPhone app

Leigh Chinitz
Administrator
Hmm.  I think I let my developer license expire and, I guess, when that happens they remove the app.  OK, let me go back and renew that.

Leigh

Re: iPhone app

Calion
Is it still there? That would be great!