Quantcast

osm map bad

gnappino
You can add cyclemap version OSM? 'cause the current map is purely 2d and do not see the mountain climbs like this

http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=14/45.6273/6.7981&layers=C

thanks

Re: osm map bad

Leigh Chinitz
Administrator
So I addressed this on a different thread.  At the moment, I do not know how to do with with OSM.

You know, I assume, that you can create an elevation plot for your routes using the "Tools" menu, "Elevation", "Turn Plot On".

Re: osm map bad

Leigh Chinitz
Administrator
OK, I figured how to add in the Open Cycle Map tiles on the Google Maps version of the code.  You can look at that and see if it is working for you.

Now it might not be too hard to make this work in the OSM version as well.  I will take a look and see if I can figure it out.

Re: osm map bad

Leigh Chinitz
Administrator
More difficult than I thought, but I now have something working in the OSM version of the code and using the Open Cycle Maps tiles.

Because those tiles require a license, I am not making them the default tiles.  So you need to select them, and that is currently in the Settings menu.  So go to Settings, and check "Yes" where it asks if you want to use the Open Cycle Map tiles.

... Regards